Komag Dungeon Editor Video Tutorials
|Komag Dungeon Editor Video Tutorials|
|Overview||Getting Started with the Dungeon Editor|
Video 1. An Introduction to the Dungeon Editor:
- Exploring the Dungeon Editor's layout, controls and functions.
Video 2. The second tutorial covers the core items that you will be placing in any dungeon, such as:
- pressure plates.
Video 3. This segment covers:
- hidden pressure plate (settings)
- spawners (entity, cooldown, connections)
- snail food factory
- spectral relay puzzle (blob spell spawn, torch trigger, receptor, portcullis).
Video 4. This video introduces you to:
- buttons with unique IDs
- button connections
- timers (delay interval, repeating signal)
Video 5. In the fifth video of this series you will learn about:
- level properties (such as naming and wall set)
- adding a new level
- adding stairs (placement, facing)
- editor shortcuts
- avoiding stair problems.
Video 6. This video teaches you how to:
- setup two torches to open a door
- a counter method (2, activate-decrement, deactivate-increment)
- a script method (lua, function, check torchholders, ==true/false, open()/close(), connection)
- other script options (playSound, hudPrint message, getChampion():getName())
- It also shows you an editor crash (script error) teaching you to save often!
Video 7. The penultimate video covers:
- using teleporters (deactivated, hidden plate trigger, target coordinates, facing)
- combining teleporters with a timer (to deactivate it after 3 seconds)
Video 8. The final video in the series covers:
- locked doors lock (set key name, not ID, connect lock)
- adding a door with a center lock (set key name)
- editor updates
- some final advice and notes.
You can discuss the tutorials and ask questions about them in the associated forum thread.