Welcome to the unofficial Legend of Grimrock Dungeon Editor Wiki. This wiki is a community-run site to help dungeon creators build interesting, high quality, fun dungeons with the Legend of Grimrock Dungeon Editor.
This site is intended to be used in conjunction with the Legend of Grimrock Modding Forum, the members of which are very friendly and more than happy to help out with any scripting or dungeon editing questions you may have.
If you are just getting started with the Legend of Grimrock Dungeon Editor then you have come to the right place. GrimWiki is a growing community based Wiki which has been put together by the community on the official Legend of Grimrock Modding Forums. Here are useful links for users who are just getting started with modding.
- Komag's Dungeon Editor Video Tutorials: Provide a gentle introduction into using the Dungeon Editor.
- SpiderFighter's Video Tutorials: Provide a more detailed look at Lua scripting for Legend of Grimrock, as well as putting together some specific puzzles.
- The Model Retexturing Tutorial: Will help you get started with editing 3D content, specifically using the Grimrock Model Toolkit.
- The Almost Human Modding Guide: Covers a plethora of topics and is an invaluable reference for scripting functions and asset definitions - a must have book-mark that you will come back to again and again.
- The Legend of Grimrock Modding Forums: Houses a lot of interest discussion and a large group of very friendly and helpful modders who will be more than willing to help you get started.
Dungeon of the Month Competition
Check out some of the best works of the Legend of Grimrock Modding Community by playing through some of the Dungeons of the Month. Of course, there are many more great dungeons out there, but this competition is intended to highlight some of the best to help gamers and modders alike see just what the community can create.